If you are frequently injecting insulin or another medication, I-Port Advance will reduce the number of injections that puncture your skin with a needle - lessening pain, lowering anxiety and reducing inconvenience.1
With I-Port Advance, you can:
- Take insulin doses without the pain of additional skin punctures
- Avoid skipping or missing meals1
- Reduce the physical and emotional barriers to injecting insulin.1,2
You may be interested in
I-Port Advance FAQ
Find answers to popular questions about I-Port Advance.More Details
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING
Monitor your glucose levels 24/7 with the accuracy of Enlite Sensors.More Details
Shop our range of products to help you find freedom, flexibility and control.More Details
* Survey data on file; individual results may vary.
- http://www.injectionimpact.com (accessed January 2014).
- Oliveria SA, Menditto LA, Yood MU, Koo YH, Wells KE, McCarthy BD. Barriers to the initiation of, and persistence with, insulin therapy. Curr Med Res Opin. 2007:23(12):3105-3112