We’ve improved the design of the MiniMed® 640G to give you more flexibility and convenience.
- Take to the water with confidence, thanks to a clever waterproof design†
- Read more easily - day and night - with the full colour and light adjusting display screen
- Enjoy intuitive, easy navigation with less button pushing
- Experience ease-of-use, whether you’re right or left-handed
- Choose your preferred pump colour from five attractive options
Our pumps come in a range of 5 colours - White, Black, Pink, Blue and Purple.
See how the MiniMed® 640G's improved design has made life easier
for users Gareth and Roslyn.
Full colour auto-brightness display
The MiniMed® 640G System^ is our first insulin pump with a full colour screen, so it’s easier to see all of your settings at a glance. The large screen automatically adjusts to the surrounding light, so, day or night, in any conditions, you’ll always have a clear view. It’s also durable and scratch-resistant.
Waterproof up to 3.6 metres for up to 24 hours
When you’re out and about with your MiniMed® 640G insulin pump, it’s good to know you needn’t worry about a few splashes around the pool or a shower of rain, thanks to its IPX8 waterproof rating.† In fact, if you want to go for a dip with your pump on, that’s no problem, as the MiniMed® 640G is waterproof up to 3.6 metres for up to 24 hours. And if you like to raise a bit of sweat when you’re exercising, your 640G just goes with the flow.
† Waterproof at time of manufacture up to 3.6 metres for up to 24 hours at a time. See MiniMed® 640G User Guide for a complete description of the waterproof capabilities and proper use instructions.