CONTOUR® NEXT LINK METER
THE CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 wirelessly sends blood glucose results directly to your Medtronic MiniMed® insulin pump to help save you time and effort.
The CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter from Ascensia is the only available meter designed to communicate wirelessly with the MiniMed® 640G insulin pump for seamless integration. The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter comes complimentary with your MiniMed® 640G.
THE CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 ALLOWS:
- Discreet remote bolus dosing at the touch of a button. Send a manual or pre-set bolus dose directly from the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meter to your MiniMed® 640G insulin pump’s Bolus Wizard.
- The Bolus Wizard™ calculates and recommends correct insulin doses1 automatically, so you can manage your insulin more conveniently and precisely. It can also help reduce the risk of data entry mistake.
- Calibrates automatically with your Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) system from Medtronic, if you use CGM.
ENJOY EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE:
Accurate readings can help you adjust your insulin bolus dose more confidently.
MultiPulse technology ensures more accurate glucose measurements, even when blood glucose levels are low2.
A MODERN DESIGN WITH MULTIPLE FEATURES MAKES CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 DISCREET AND EASY TO USE:
- Smart, stylish and compact, with readings after a five second countdown
- Simple to use and convenient
- Second-Chance™ sampling tells you when to apply more blood if the first sample was not enough.
- NO CODING™ TECHNOLOGY - removing the need to manually code the meter before testing, reducing miscoding errors
- Convenient one-step download of blood glucose and insulin information to CareLink®.
You may be interested in
BLOOD GLUCOSE METER FAQ
Find answers to popular questions about blood glucose meters.More Details
continuous glucose monitoring
Monitor your glucose levels 24/7 with the accuracy of Enlite Sensors.More Details
Shop our range of products to help you find freedom, flexibility and control.More Details
- Calculation is based on the amount of insulin currently in the body, the amount of carbohydrates, the user’s current and target blood sugar levels, their insulin-to-carb ratio and their body’s sensitivity to insulin. Proper Bolus Wizard™ setup must be completed first. Users must input the number of carbohydrates they are eating and their current blood glucose value before the Bolus Wizard™ can calculate the insulin users should take.
- See CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 package insert for list of substances and medications.